Salary – £40000-45000 p.a
Location – London UK (Onsite)
The Chief of Staff Association is on the lookout for a creative, energised marketeer to take ownership of our marketing efforts across social, digital and events. This role will grant access to work with some of the greatest professional minds, have day to day conversations with the world’s most exciting organisations and create the opportunity to shape real and positive impact on both people and planet.
The Chief of Staff Association will always provide equal opportunities to any employee or job applicant. We will never discriminate or have prejudices on a person’s race, religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, relationship status, disabilities or due to pregnancy or maternity.
The Chief of Staff Association (CSA) is the largest membership organisation for chiefs of staff globally, with members occupying positions of influence in 50 countries. The member pool boasts individuals in a variety of different sectors from some of the most prominent businesses and organisations. These include: Google, TED, McLaren and Red Bull to name just a few.
CSA is currently undergoing some exciting changes to shift the strategic direction of the organisation, further accelerate growth and to achieve new heights- CSA’s ‘Purpose’. This ultimate goal for the business is to become the undisputed professional association representing the chief of staff profession. In order to achieve this shift, we are heavily investing in marketing and bolstering the team with fresh, dynamic marketing expertise.
The CSA Creative Mission
“We’re all about the movers and shakers – the ones driving positive shifts in societies and cultures worldwide. Think of us as one big family, in total control of: society, community and the scale of positive change.
At The Chief of Staff Association, we bring the best minds together, creating a space where they can grow, evolve, and make a real difference. We’re picky about who joins us because we’re not just talking, we’re demonstrating real influence – shaping the future leaders who’ll create a better world.
Whilst focussing on action and forging family-like bonds, we bring an authentic and supportive outlook with an ultimate aim to leave a positive and lasting impact on people and planet.”
The bonds we share are a platform for true growth, and allow us to enact positive change.
Your day to day will look like this:
Social Media Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive social media strategies to enhance brand visibility, engagement, and lead generation.
- Manage and create compelling content for various social media platforms.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
Paid Social Media Advertising:
- Plan, implement, and optimise paid social media campaigns across platforms, aligning with budget and objectives.
- Monitor ad performance, analyse data, and adjust strategies to maximise ROI and achieve campaign goals.
- Collaborate with creative teams to design captivating ad creatives that resonate with target audiences.
Organic Social Media Management:
- Develop a content calendar and oversee the creation of engaging organic content that aligns with brand messaging and values.
- Foster online community growth by engaging with followers, responding to comments, and starting conversations.
- Manage digital marketing efforts including email campaigns, SEO, SEM, and content marketing.
- Analyse web traffic and user behaviour to optimise conversion rates and user experience.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually appealing and effective digital assets.
Event Planning and Management:
- Conceptualise, plan, and execute both online and offline events that align with marketing goals and brand image.
- Coordinate logistics, budgets, and promotional activities for events, ensuring seamless execution and a positive attendee experience.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Regularly analyse campaign performance metrics and generate detailed reports.
- Use insights to refine strategies, enhance performance, and make data-driven recommendations to CSA leadership.
- Collaborate with the membership team to ensure marketing initiatives support lead generation and sales conversion.
- Work closely with the design, content, and external marketing teams to maintain consistent brand messaging and visual identity.
Marketing Project Management & Delivery:
- Oversee the completion of an ongoing brand refresh project – visual lifting the current CSA brand.
- Implement these brand changes across the marketing components of the business.
- Become the CSA brand guardian, ensuring the team are aware of all brand rules and visual guidelines to ensure a consistent CSA voice in all communications.
- Support in an upcoming redevelopment of the CSA web presence and the digital member area. Work with the CSA team to support in the production of this web overhaul, inputting creatively into the project and taking ownership of this system upon completion.
We like to hire on ability, attitude and aptitude with a big emphasis on potential rather than only past experience. Education and qualifications are important, but we really want someone who buys into our mission and wants to learn and grow as we scale The CSA together.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field or able to demonstrate experience and skill in a relevant marketing position.
- 3 + years of experience in marketing, with a focus on social media and digital marketing,
- Proven track record of successfully managing paid social media campaigns, with a strong understanding of ad targeting and optimisation.
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms, content management systems, and digital marketing tools.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using data to drive decisions and measure success.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creativity and a passion for staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience in Hubspot, Canva & Asana is a plus.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to the CSA member content library, which includes over 80 hours of learning and development.
- International travel opportunities.
- Opportunity to be a part of our in-person residential programmes at the University of Oxford and/or Harvard Business School.
How to apply
The four steps to our application process are:
- Submit your CV and answer some free text screening questions
- A 30-minute remote interview focusing on experience and motivations
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to take part in a 45-minute competency-based interview.
- A final short values-based interview in person.
If you are interested in applying you can find the first step in the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or reach out.
Apply for the role